Written by Marco Carvajal
Genesis GV 80
Meet the first SUV created by the luxury car brand Genesis, the GV 80. The Flagship SUV has amazing style and performance with an advanced suite of intuitive technology, all-road capability, luxurious comfort for all passengers, and a design that stops that traffic. This Genesis SUV can bring you to a new era of luxury SUVs.
Awarded a 2021 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK, the multifaceted GV80 is one of the best SUVs you can buy for less than $50K.
The GV80 is Genesis’ first ever SUV. It was released in 2020. The new vehicle introduced many firsts for the Genesis brand, including a six-cylinder diesel, electronically controlled suspension and active noise control.
Now in 2022 this SUV has 2 brothers, the first ever GV70 and the first ever GV60, both are great SUVs a little bit smaller than the GV80.
“The GV80 represents the quintessential Genesis innovation spirit,” said William Lee, Executive Vice President and Global Head of the Genesis Brand. “By launching the GV80, our first luxury flagship SUV, we are simultaneously opening a new chapter for Genesis.”
The Genesis GV80 is equipped with a comprehensive suite of state-of-the-art driver assistance and safety technologies including Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist with Junction Crossing, Lane Following Assist, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist and more. It also offers sure-footed handling thanks to the rigid chassis construction that ensures firm stability even under the most challenging driving conditions one can encounter.
It is difficult to describe the fantastic experience of driving a GV80 but it feels just as one can imagine of the brand name, Genesis, the perfect paradise.
Genesis cars are definitely premium and impressive. The GV 80 a great creation of the luxury brand genesis SUV lineup. Genesis is the luxury brand from Hyundai. Hyundai decided to produce very luxury cars under this premium brand: Genesis.
Genesis can be compared to Mercedes Benz or other high-end brands with the quality of materials, design, details, excellent performance and premium details everywhere. The GV 80 is a fresh model and seriously competes with the BMW, Audi, and Mercedes-Benz.
The GV 80 is an emerging player in the luxury sedan segment with heavyweight competitors like the Audi SQ8, the Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5, Lexus RX, and the Mercedes-Benz GLE-class. Competing with such high-end of luxury SUVs is not easy, the challenge for Genesis is very hard but the brand has been able to produce an amazing comfortable mid-size SUV that makes drivers fall in love.
This Genesis SUV is an example of the brand’s bargain pricing, several thousand dollars cheaper than its German rivals. Luxury and premium doesn’t need to be expensive. In addition to low pricing and great quality, every Genesis includes a standard 10-year warranty package, which is more than double of what most luxury cars offer today.
Trims and Pricing for the Genesis GV 80
- 2.5T RWD
$50,200 Starting MSRP
- 2.5T AWD
$56,100 Starting MSRP
- 3.5T AWD
$60,600 Starting MSRP
- 3.5T AWD ADVANCED+
$68,000 Starting MSRP
10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
it is wonderful when your new car comes with the peace of mind of a long extended warranty to protect your investment in the long run. Every Genesis comes with a generous 5-year/60,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
Additionally, this Genesis luxury SUV includes Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services, including tire changes or transportation to the nearest Genesis dealership or authorized service facility and reimbursement.
Complimentary Service Valet will collect the G70 to service it and offer a courtesy replacement meanwhile, during the first three years or 36,000 miles of ownership.
New safety technologies in the Genesis GV 80
The 2021 Genesis GV 80 features the latest safety and driver assistance technologies, to enjoy performance and power in a safe ride.
- 10 standard airbags, including one that provides additional protection for front passengers in the event of a collision.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance – Assist when crossing intersections and turning, reducing the risk of impacts when crossing or turning through an intersection
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance System to help reduce the potential for a collision with a moving vehicle when leaving a parallel parking space.
- An all-new platform with a focus on safety, including interior and reinforcement area protection using advanced high tensile steel for rigidity and safety.
Genesis GV 80 Highlights
- 300 horsepower
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Full led quad headlights
- Led daytime running lights
- Full led quad taillights
- Panoramic sunroof
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Power hands-free liftgate
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Dual exhaust
- Privacy glass rear side & back windows
- Leatherette seating surfaces
- Smart posture care
- Front passenger walk-in device
- Adjustable ambient lighting
- Heated front seats
- 8-inch color LCD cluster display
- 14.5-inch HD navigation screen
- Integrated memory seating
- Forward collision-avoidance assist
- Lane keeping assist
- Blind-spot collision-avoidance assist
- Driver attention warning
- Smart cruise control w/ machine learning
- 2.5l turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Multi-link front & rear suspension w/ self-leveling
The post Genesis first SUV, the luxury GV 80 for less than 50K appeared first on AutomotorPro.com.